368 0
For the moment I expect BCH to continue its fall.
You can see it ina big descending triangle .

A breakout above the upper line would change the negative trend immediately - but is not very probable.
Crossing the lower line I recommend to sell the positions if not yet done.

Next decision bubble is marked yellow.
There we find a crossing point of the angles of the triangle + long ascending trendline (red-brown)

MACD and RSI both are to be analysed negative. Perhaps at the time of the decision bubble they´re on minimum and about to turn?

If I´m correct then BCH could break out and go up at that time (around november 18).

First resistance at fibb level 61.8% (1.240$). Second resistance at fibb level 38.2% (1.831$)

first support at fibb level 78.6% (820$) ane second support at fibb level 0% (285$) Inbetween there is a support line at 628$!
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首页 股票筛选器 外汇筛选器 加密货币筛选器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
概述 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的客服工单 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出