1. So TD sequential shows that the TD sell countdown was successful on 4H chart, and should follow by 13 count candles ( TD sell countdown) that are higher (close) that 2 prior. This indicator is basically used to identify potential reversal or pullback. We can see on the chart that we closed our 9 candle, starting from 9.
2. When are expanding too much upwards it usually indicates a pullback.
3. The price is currently in the middle of the channel and shows that the price can raise to 0.618 Fibonacchi level, where the resistance lies. We also have 28 hours of green so far. Sooner or later, we will have to get red candlestick/s.
4. I heard that low is bad but on the other hand, I also heard that it's healthy trend (am I wrong?). Stochostics oscillator shows that BTC is currently oversold on all 1H, 4H, and 1D time frame.
5. We are above both 200 and 50 which is good so far. The support has to be strong for us to hold by the way.
Personally, I wouldn't buy at the moment but wait for some kind of pullback or support after hitting around 0.618 Fibonacchi. From there I would watch the price on 1H and 4H chart to see if the price is being supported then buy in. This lowers the risk of losing money in my opinion.
I'm still learning so feel free to comment and give suggestions of what type of indicators that I can look into. Elliots wave is something that I am not still comfortable with.