- I'll be looking to close all holdings around 10500-11000.
- I have a neutral view. If price does move down i'll add, if it doesn't i'll be only holding a 15% position, as i think that is enough exposure for the 7-9k price range at the moment.
Please like if you appreciate the idea!
Looking to close my 15% @ 7821 position around 10300-10900, but it depends a bit on how it reaches this level and to what level i think we'll see a retrace (i'll either hold or add).
- Price reaches the bull channel resistance
- If price consolidates sideways a bit and reaches the 10300-10900 range
Looking to re-enter around 9-9.3k successfully backtests that level.