TomPip

BTCUSD Week 6 - What are we watching?

BITFINEX:BTCUSD   比特币/美元
- Week 5 1st and 2nd buy limits are triggered at 8641 and 7821, with 2/3 of the 1st buy limit closed at 9300.
- This is a non log version of the chart, which shows the falling wedge inside the bear channel more clearly. This could create a potential back test towards the channel resistance.
- A break of the support of the falling wedge could give us the volatility/acceleration we need to see a intraday bottom.
- Initially i had a 50% buy limit at 5532, but considering that a lot of semi strong bounces are being rejected, i'v cancelled that buy and will be waiting for a strong intraday bounce in the yellow marked areas.
- I will be closing all my positions around 10500-11200.

Please like if you appreciate the idea.
评论: So... We got the acceleration we expected and in cases like this i try to zoom out and scale down my bets (to stay more liquid in case price moves to a more interesting price level).

Below ~4900 there's really not much holding it from moving towards 2.Xk, so instead of buying 50% on a bounce, i want to have some additional liquidity in case price reaches 1-3k. Therefor i'm doing a 30-30-40 buy ladder. I'll be looking to add 30% around 4.9k if price shows strength here and then i'll have another 40% in case it breaks and reaches 1-3k.

Happy HODLing!

评论: Price bounced off the first potential buy area on a strong bounce, currently trying to break resistance of our buy limit 30% @ 7821. I said i would look for a strong bounce to buy another 30%, but since previous weeks have been slow a carnage of selling, i think my current hold of 30% @ 7821 + 1/3 of 20% @ 8641 is enough risk at the moment for me.

I'm looking for a break above our 7821 buy and will close 50% of my position @ 9300 and the rest at the previously mentioned area of 10500-11200.

评论: Some unwanted weakness around our entry level.

I'm still HODLing, but previously mentioned exits/entries are less certain to me at the moment:

评论: Sell limit triggered @ 9k for the remaining 1/3 of 20% @ 8641 and 50% of the 30% buy limit @ 7821.

Will be looking to add lower around sub 7.5k if price reaches this level.

Stay tuned for tomorrows Week 7 - What are we watching?

评论已移除
TomPip basahand
@basahand, You sound like someone who shouldn't be trading. Please unfollow me and stop commenting my ideas. Also, please don't post addresses for coins.
回复
Thank you, Isn't buying at 5532$ a good buy that you cancelled that?
回复
TomPip basahand
@basahand, This is the type of sell off that creates many bag holders that want out and could result in a multi month bottom consolidation. Those with the most patience and liquidity in the end always win. Stay liquid!
+2 回复
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首页 股票筛选器 外汇筛选器 加密货币筛选器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
个人资料 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的支持通知 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出