Anyway, I believe that its best to start on high time frames so ill start with the weekly and work my way “in wards”.
Weekly: Potential forming (not sure if valid)
Candles: possible consolidation in 11.7k to 9.3k after 6k weekly swing low (weekly pivot?)
RSI: Fighting 50 mark. Fell below briefly for two weeks (29/01/18 till 11/02/18) and we had a pretty big dip. Potentially bearing some resemblance to 2014 but I wasnt around then.
RSI: Bottomed, fighting to lift off
Purple line at 8.7k, previous support+resistance+0.5 fib (fib from september bottom to top)
Red line at 7.5k is 50 week moving average. Do or die support imo , not sure what ill do if we get there.
Daily: nice on 11/03/18 right at the triangle .
50 and 100 day acting as resistnace at 10.4k
200 day 9.1k support
RSI: attacking 50 mark
RSI: crossing from oversold.
My personal thoughts: currently got a tiny short in from 9.8k to 9.4k. After that I think im just gonna step back and see where we go. I believe we'll be making a decision soon and i personally would rather wait a few days until we breakout and the move is confirmed. So yeah, for now just holding on and waiting to see which way the next big move is.