i already took 30% profit, and waiting for 9340$+
i will set short position at 9430-0500$, even at9340$( more aggressive)
now i fill my long at 9050$, SL: 8990$
this long position hedge for my short position (9800$,9680$,9560$, 9280$)
if price can go up to 9160-9200$, i will close long position, if price can reach 9270+$, i will add short position.
i wanna see 8400+ on July 24th
for my long position which cost is under 9000$, i will hold for next coming bull market, and i will buy more long position contracts when price at 8400-8700$
i will add more long position orders at 8800-8400$
1, btc will have big move in next week, if it cannot stand above 9300$ , i will still look at 8700-8400$
2. Daily trading opportunities, in 1 hour chart, btc will pump to 9230-9300$
i closed my short part by part, hold long position around 8900-9000$, if price pumps to 9230-9300$, i will still consider to add short position with SL.
1, buy more on dips,As long as the blue trend can be hold
2, 4 hours chart, target 9600-9800-10000-10200$
but finally, we will see 14000$ again