This is for BTC I meant.
For Alts, I see it a bit different:
- Right now, Alts are obviously OUT.
- I suspect ETH will pick up towards April.
- Major alts will pick up in April & May.
- Shitcoins will NOT.
- In June BTC may have reached my $35k target & start correcting to $17k circa.
- ETH may keep going up a bit & then top out.
- In September, BTC will REALLY rally.
- ETH stays still.
- Shitcoins crash.
- In early Dec, BTC will reach 100k & top out & start correcting.
- In October, major alts start rally.
- In November, the market is EUPHORIC. MAJOR ALTS REALLY RALLY.
- Nov->Dec, shitcoins will rally.
I'll adjust myself to this. Long-term is the best trading strategy & it's important to know the trends such as this.
I would make a YT vid but I'm too busy at the moment. Perhaps later.