BTC correction might be here

283 0
A BTC correction has been expected for some weeks. If this is it, then we may have a period of price dropping for BTC until we can reach one of the fib retracement levels. It is entirely possible that this correction may go deeper, as the last correction didn't go as deep as I thought it might need to. I feel it's more likely that we will hit the .618 fib and if it breaks this level, then we will most likely see the .786 fib retracement level. 3350 (.5) and 3000 (.618) are the first targets that I would set as potential buy-in points. If the correction is strong, I would watch the .618 fib closely, as if it breaks, there isn't support until near the .786 fib, so the drop may continue very strongly down to near 2500-2600 levels.

评论: We have hit the first fib of the last rise (.382). Given the volume and momentum of this latest move, I think it is likely to move to the next fib (.5) in the next few days. The .5 fib is a major monthly support and will likely hold, but if it breaks, we could be dropping for a deep drop towards the 2500-2600 level.
评论: BTC literally blew straight through the .382 fib, and only stopped momentarily. Watch the .5 fib closely as momentum is accelerating to the downside. A strong break of the monthly fib might see us pushing quickly towards $2500-$2600 level, which might see us touch as deep as $2300. If that happened, I would put the rest of my portfolio into BTC as this is a heavily oversold condition. Do NOT use leverage in corrections such as this as you're asking to be liquidated. The market is moving far too fast for leverage and we need to find the bottom of this correction.
评论: Here's an update on where we are. BTC price is approaching the monthly pivot at the .618 fib from the last rise up. Watch this level closely as it should hold, but if it doesn't, we have a long drop to the old support.

交易结束:到达目标: Shorts are closed and I have 2/6 bids filled at the $3000 level. I have 4 more bids waiting below $3000 from $2900 down to $2600.
评论: Perfect hit on the .618 fib at $3000. This is strong support, but there is a chance we will revisit this, so patience here is key to possibly filling your remaining positions. Watching the trend over the next couple of days.
评论: BTC is currently pushing towards $4K. If we break this level, this will be our first confirmation for a reversal. If this breaks $4K and then $4200, it will be time to begin buying the dips as it will likely continue upward. If we still cannot break $4K in the coming days, then we are very likely to see another drop towards $3K.
评论: BTC has broken the $4K level, but it needs to hold this level to continue our rise up. Monitor this closely to see if we will break and hold $4K otherwise we may revisit the bottom again.

First sign of reversal tonight as BTC breaks above the pivot at 4050. If it can hold above the 4050 level, I will begin buying the dips on BTC with my remaining position while watching for a break of 4200.
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首页 股票筛选器 外汇筛选器 加密货币筛选器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
概述 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的客服工单 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出