1. Extension to retest ATH of $5880
2. Extension to psychological support of $6000
3. Extension to Fibonacci 1.0 of wave 1 of the broader structure ($6300)
4. Extension to Fibonacci 1.236 of wave 1 of the broader structure ($6571)
5. Extension to Fibonacci 0.618 of waves 1-3 of the broader structure ($6922)
Then from one of these new ATHs, Bitcoin would likely proceed into a full-blown correction back to one of the , either the medium-term , or long-term . This correction occurring as we inch closer to the Segwit2x fork deadline on November 18, which has the very real possibility of splitting Bitcoin in two.
One thing is almost certain, a deep correction is coming, that will see Bitcoin return to either the medium-term or long-term . These kinds of recent near-parabolic price movements cannot be maintained indefinitely, especially without establishing supports and an influx of fresh capital.