SteveNixon

Decision time for CAD YEN

FX:CHFJPY   瑞郎/日元
145 4 23
I've been waiting for a long set up on this pair for a few weeks - we still don't have a set up but we are at a decision point. We'll know shortly if it's going long or one more down.
Either way we always wait for the correct entry set up before doing anything.

All forecasts will be updated as they develop - remember to follow to receive them.

Always wait for an entry set up before risking your money.

This is not investment advice - it is purely for educational and discussion purposes.
Your Ideas, comments and questions welcome

Good luck Steve
评论: I know there was a long setup earlier but I missed it
评论:
Hi Steve, thanks for your ideas. Do you think this is now breaking the top and will be a buy once a correction is over? I'm learning Elliott wave analysis and would like to know your views. Thank you! Shelli
回复
SteveNixon maksheetal
@maksheetal, IT could be breaking out but I would give it some more time and as you said wait for a correction.
回复
CAD or Swiss/Yen :-)
回复
SteveNixon FXSpringbok
@FXSpringbok, Well spotted lol
回复
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
首页 股票筛选器 外汇信号搜索器 加密货币信号搜索器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
个人资料 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的支持通知 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出