titaniumdavid
做多

Decision Point for Dash

BITTREX:DASHBTC   Dash / Bitcoin
Price tested 0.0526 and retreated. S1 @ 0.054 is the decision line.

SCENARIO 1: Price breaks above (X1), I’ll have a tight stop at 0.050, as S1 is solid Support/Resistance .
SCENARIO 2: Price bounces down off S1 , I’ll look for an entry between the 50 and 61.8 fibs after a test and rebound. If it looks like a double-top (X2b), I’ll exit for 20%-25% profit.
SCENARIO 3: Price bounces down off S1, I’ll look for an entry between the 50 and 61.8 fibs after a test and rebound; and if price breaks through S1, I’ll continue the ride and take profits along the way

IMO             , with OBV leveling and a bearish divergence in RSI , Scenario 2 or 3 will play out, as right now volume and underlying price structure don’t support a breakthrough of S1. For now.
Dash big pump at 13-14 november 2017....dash go to.0,0952--0,225 btc...thanks
回复
Thx for posting !! thumbs up and subbed!!
回复
titaniumdavid xxxwhitevaderxxx
@xxxwhitevaderxxx, keep an eye on it. This BitcoinCash drama is creating lots of volatility
回复
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首页 股票筛选器 外汇筛选器 加密货币筛选器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
概述 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的支持通知 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出