I believe in this project for some reasons:
- Clear idea: As you know data will be a valuable thing in near future and most of companies and individuals will be the consumer of data. So there is a need for implementing an incentive mechanism with a reliable infrastructure to encourage both data consumer and provider to participating in data exchanges. Streamr data marketplace is what data consumer and provider need.
- IoT: Practical applications of IoT technology can be found in many industries today and payment issue will be one of the important challenges in these technologies. This challenge can be solved by realizing the proposed layered architecture of Streamr.
- Transparency: In my opinion transparency is one of the most important factors for growing community. By reading the FAQs, first AMA and Trello board you will understand how much the team works transparently.
- Commitment: growing community, publishing a Trello board, opening the source, contracting new partnerships, and releasing first version of marketplace are Streamr's promises for this year. Some of these promises are kept and I believe in the team to keep other promises.
- Community: 50 days ago there was a small community with no assigned role in Streamr team for managing the community and now Streamr has hired Shiv as head of communication and Amandine as community manager. Both of these guys are so nice and professional in their job. Amandine answers the community members' critics politely and professionally. She does her best for them.
- Proficiency: Henri is a professional manager with deep technical knowledge who manages a team of great guys. It's enough to watch these videos Transmission #3, Ruuvi, Interview and Meetup to see how he is professional