The 114.00 seems to be an important level for this cross. A break and hold will likely put 115 and possibly 116 in play over the coming weeks.
What to do?
From my experience, it seems to me that the risk is for further gains. I believe there will be better levels to short at.
If looking to get long, I would wait for a break and see if the 114.00 level held on a re-test.