EJ Accumulation phase.

As we can see price trued breaking back up by establishing a HH close based from previous LH, but very next day we had a Bearish candle rejecting price from the 133.750 Mid point resistance. And price followed the rejection with a doji , then huge drop on Friday the 17th of November. Even tho we achieved a new HH and break of structure we also got a rejection and drop from there, which leads me to infer that price may want to tank further down. To price level 130.000 Major Quarter point. Until we have a full break and hold of support 131.700 trend is up. Tho id be careful traders and wait for price to give you 99% probability trades. Until next week lets keep our eyes peeled and minds focused for this possible up-coming collapse of EJ . :)
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首页 股票筛选器 外汇筛选器 加密货币筛选器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
概述 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的客服工单 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出