DAVID_GIRALDO
做空

UPDATE: EURNZD SELL SETUP

FX:EURNZD   欧元/纽元
Hello Everyone, Over here we have a great setup but the question is, is it ready? I say "dont catch the falling knife", but you cannot sell into a charging bull either. We must wait for a more conservative entry to assure we get the best R/R as this setup has potential to offer a greater than 1/10 if timed correctly. tomorrow is NFP, price may take off in london, or in NFP or may not react yet at all until next week..
What I will wait on, Either:
1- Bullish Price action gets corrective(sell from top)
2- Bearish price action confirmation(sell a TCP             )

RSI is already making a bear impulse so I am looking into price following..
Please do share your ideas in the comments. Watch this pair closely for the next impulse, trade it safely, trade with a plan, stick to your plan and you will stay in profit blue! Show some support :)
评论: Massive Divergence
ttps://www.
评论:
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
首页 股票筛选器 外汇信号搜索器 加密货币信号搜索器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
个人资料 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的支持通知 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出