Selling and Return to 1.17300 support euro usd

285 6
The Price apparently is Failed to broke the Resistance level @ 1.18200
So we will propably the the re test of support
Next target 1.17400 SL 1.18200
评论: TP1 & TP2 Reached
Next Target TP 1.17400
good job you have the same set up but I think support zone at 1.17430 had to be back , the price from now as my view will get up to 1.18
winerstep muhmasry
@muhmasry, Yes , you are right , because my analyse when iam talking about TP its @ it means around (- or + 20 pips)
Iam So happy fo all followers fo the result
muhmasry winerstep
@winerstep, let us see I might be wrong but I am inside buy deal wish you all the best
muhmasry muhmasry
still waiting confirmation at 1.1751 but it looks buying opportunity :)
Symone muhmasry
@muhmasry, Keep in mind Yellen is tomorrow. I see this bringing Dollar up. Euro isn't doing well at the moment so logically continuing a short would be a good idea?
I'm still learning so please correct me if I am wrong.
muhmasry Symone
@Symone, we all learn and we all forecast :)
NO I do not agree with your point EURO is doing well news supporting Euro and Tramp gives buying opportunity good support by his speech about Korua tomorrow the news will makes every thing and my setup without news suport fc min 1.18 and if any important news flag up 1.2 will be add on
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首页 股票筛选器 外汇筛选器 加密货币筛选器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
概述 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的客服工单 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出