From a technical point of view, the pair should trigger a pullback by developing an AB=CD pattern ( bearish )..

If you think this analysis can be useful, leave a your comment or your LIKE!
Thank you for support and trade with care!
评论: he fate of our setup will depend totally on the expected event in a few minutes, the BoE will announce the decision on interest rates, and our opinion is that there will be no change in economic policy in this session, but at the same time , we can not exclude that the expected volatility on the rise, “can dirty” our technical levels with some spike. In conclusion, our setup is still valid and we wait to see what will happen.

交易结束:到达止损: Pattern invalidation
Should i sell it now or trade idea is invalid... ???
Again thanks for sharing
+1 回复
Where to set the stoploss ?
+1 回复
Thank you for your post will wait and see
+2 回复
resistance is broken
+1 回复
time to sell or wait???
+2 回复
Very interesting now. Thanks for analysis and i will follow the same.
+1 回复
Price is testing fib 38.2 level or it may test 50 level before falling down, but nice idea by signal Swiss keep doing this, I have lot to learn from u people in this business thank you
Today intrest rate
not going dawn :(
+1 回复
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首页 股票筛选器 外汇筛选器 加密货币筛选器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
概述 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的客服工单 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出