DavidMarcy_TradeHuntFx
做空

GBPUSD - Bank rate decision tomorrow

FX:GBPUSD   英镑/美元
95浏览
4
95 2
This pair has come to a critical level in its pursuit to fill the 'gap' created the week after Brexit. Two scenarios here and we will probably wait until after the decision to enter as we will know more. From a text book point of view we do have some bullish indications, namely a double bottom and bullish engulfing candle on 1.28510. Due to the fundamentals going on we are still BEARISH
评论: No rate cut so we may see this pair move higher
I expect the price to consolidate untill the decision. Hopefully we get a signal to go short. A break of the 2 hour 50 ema could be that signal
回复
I completely agree with you. My question is why 2 hour 50 ema. History shows that this location as support resistance. I like the 50% zone and likely 61.8. If GBP cuts
will GBP tank? If it doesn't cut will it rise. All this talk of cutting yesterday maybe just a bunch of b.s.
回复
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首页 股票筛选器 外汇筛选器 加密货币筛选器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
概述 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的客服工单 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出