BINANCE:INSBTC   Insolar / Bitcoin
104浏览
4
104 2
I'm very bullish on this one , though the BTC volatility may drop it to fib 0 ( 1580 ) . you can either buy it now and average down 'till that lower level or place a buy order at 1600 .
I can also be wrong and this may turn bullish starting now without dropping there . Great news coming, and an amazing team working on the product and not on marketing . Flying so under the radar ... My bags are almost full , bought 1710 , 1780 , 1820 (70% * Capital) . And two more buyorders 1640 and 1590 (for the rest of 30% ) . See you on the moon
1603 low point , this may be the reversal !
回复
I couldn't agree more mate, great investment. only a matter of time before it starts to fly above! I bought back on the first day of the ICO. I'm in for the long term anyway :) I'll meet you up there haha!
回复
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首页 股票筛选器 外汇筛选器 加密货币筛选器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
概述 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的客服工单 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出