363 2 8
The price action on LTC/USD looks entirely too bullish to change sentiment here. If however this drops below $40 that might change things depending on other market conditions. It may however simply be the last buying opportunity before LTC/USD takes off. This is a difficult place for investors to decide to hold and go or should they decide to sell they may end up regretting selling to ultimately chase LTC/USD higher.
I'm holding about 50% of the total I'm willing to invest. The other 50% are on buy orders from 34-38.6. If It falls I expect a strong recovery in the next 12 hours but tomorrow could be as unstable as yesterday thus the overall correction by the end of the week may be between 30-35. We still don't actually know if tomorrow will bring lightning as well as LTC/USD, which might be a disappointment that could force a large dump.
FranciscoSales georgcantor
@georgcantor, apparently LN is not coming tomorrow.. Bitstamp tweeted it.. I am afraid we might see a big dump after a rise tomorrow..
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首页 股票筛选器 外汇筛选器 加密货币筛选器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
概述 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的支持通知 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出