1) Given the hype of Litecoin Cash, which I still stand by the belief that it's a scam coin, people have chosen to artificially inflate the price of LTC so that they could then flip down and build some coins in the process. Since the block is forking on Sunday, it seems we're prepping for that.
2) We see a rally to 260, followed by a dip down to 176 the following day or two.
3) People buy their coins on sale, stocking up for the fork, promising "10 tokens to every 1 LTC".
4) People abandon ship from Coinbase to go into this fork, also hurting the of LTC unfortunately.
5) Once Litepay launchs on the 26th of February, we'll see a nice bull rally up, and all will continue as hopeful.
I don't know everything here, so I would truly love some thoughts and opinions. We're either looking for a nice rally up, or a largely juicy flip.