373 0
LTC is under efect of BTC forks. If you look on a daily chart , LTC rebound from 100 day MA. But at 4h chart it found resistance at 100MA.

For me it's not attractive to buy at the current price because Risk/Reward (R/R) is not good. You can see that if it goes to 70 USD from here, R/R ratio it just 0.74 - you can get 0.74 dollar for every dollar you can lose. And no indicator supports the move to 70 usd. More plausible move is down to 54 usd or 51 usd.

I'll observe it at 51 usd. R/R is better there (R/R 1.440 to 70 usd and R/R: 3.11 to previous ATH ~92 usd). But LTC is under influence of BTC movement so if BTC goes into predicted correction, LTC will follow and we can see touching support around 38-42 USD. So my plan is to observe the price action of the whole market, driven by BTC and not just LTC charts. If market indicators are favorable to invest I'll put a small amount of cash (20%) into LTC around 51 usd for trade to 70 usd or even to 92 usd. If it goes below 51 usd I'll wait and invest a bigger amount at around 40 usd for the long term investment.

If you bought LTC at around current prices I wouldn’t sell but hold it for the long term.

ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首页 股票筛选器 外汇筛选器 加密货币筛选器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
概述 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的客服工单 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出