LTC: Keep calm and hold

Everyone seems to be freaking out about how LTC isn't rising in parity with BTC . Quite frankly? If you're interested in fiat value then that concern massively premature.

This is the triangle I drew 6 days ago. Looks like we're still within the expected bounds. LTC may drop again -- potentially all the way down to 52.80 -- but if it does then it'll come back up until we break out of the pattern. That might be in a few days, or it might be in a few weeks. Either way, we'll see resolution by November 4th.

Suggested trades (do so at your own risk):
Stop loss: $49. If it breaks this watch out.
Buy 1: $53.50
Buy 2: $52.75
Sell 1: If we bounce off of $63.15 (intersection of trend line and middle of channel) then temporarily sell at $62 and rebuy a few bucks lower.
Sell 2: If we break $63.15 and hold over it then next resistance is at $64.50
Sell 3: If we break $64.50 and hold the next stop is around $74.
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首页 股票筛选器 外汇筛选器 加密货币筛选器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
概述 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的客服工单 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出