NEOUSD 4H UPDATE - 24/03/2018

Following previous chart dated 09/03/2018 which was telling 2 stories, one of them true today (of course ;-)).
So, 63.62 failed to hold and as mentioned in comments, that went bad for NEO.
Therefore, count was not valid anymore, previous trade from 80ish was stopped out at 78.00 and that is fine.

Now, we can see clearly that 28/02/2018 high was a bull trap or false breakout, for me it is a FLAT from 141.16 high and it sent all the way down, but for that I need a 5 waves down from 28/02/2018 high (146.12), therefore RSI divergence that I do not have yet: so I expect a new low,

if we go higher from current level (no RSI divergence therefore only 3 down from 146.12), I do not label the FLAT but a truncated cycle from 06/02/2018 and a classic double correction (dotted line in price and RSI ).

So, do you buy now or below 49.04?
Suivi quotidien et Education

- YouTube :
- Services :
- Discord :

Wait and buy at 200
@ETSPRO, Thanks for the heads-up!
Indeed, from a trading point of view (not investing), we need to wait for 198 to break to initiate a bullish sequence in daily and place trade to the upside and I agree with that, even though I would not buy the break out itself (I trade the 4h chart). So, personally, I am buying extension in retracement. Because I see a 5 waves up to Jan 2018, there will be another 5 waves up coming, so i buy equal leg area of the correction's cycle. Got stopped out once for few hundred bucks and will go back below 49. If I miss this one, I will wait for a break above 198 to position although I would not buy the breakout , correct.
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首页 股票筛选器 外汇筛选器 加密货币筛选器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
概述 个人资料设置 账号和账单 发送反馈 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出