Omisego looking .
- @ 53, neutral but becoming oversold.
- trending well, last crossed on Feb. 6th , and continuing in new trend nicely.
- have narrowed indicating a sideways trend may have formed for the time being. BUT they also seem to beginning to widen again, indicating another outbreak imminent, and with a current upwards price movement so far, the outbreak may very well be a one.
- Watch the Fib Retracement levels, if we can move upward past 0.5, expect further movements.
- Is continuing in recently formed upper .
- A beautiful reverse seems to have completed, now awaiting outbreak.
- Yellow lines forming .
-Overall downward trend has reversed, but will trend reversal continue? That really all depends on what Bitcoin does.
That's why the title says "omisego Bullish?" notice the question mark..
Also, I explain pretty clear that it is not necessarily bullish and may indeed dip again depending on what btc does. And what dyou know, OMG followed btc price as I have alluded to (bouncing.5 fib level).
If you are going to criticize, please make it an intelligent criticism, not some vague statement. For example maybe you feel my ascending triangle is poorly constructed, in this case, I would appreciate specifics. Like "oh hey that ascending triangle is off" or "I think the Fib Retracement need to moved to...".
Without giving me specific grievances you have with the chart, I just assume you are a troll.
- I am also new to charting, usually do it when I am bored. BUT I only post these to learn, to have people give me tips, advice and constructive criticism. So if you are going to criticize, make it so people can actually learn something from it.....
Again, I did not predict one, standard trend. All my chart does is identify the recently forming upper channel trend, and in doing so, shows what some indicators are saying (RSI, MACD). I make it very clear omisego will either surpass 0.5 fib retracement level, or bounce off it back down to the next fib retracement level. This is pretty clear, and my chart does not suggest or say that omg will take off in a bullish manner. like it clearly warned BTC will bring it down if it dips again, how much more unbias can I be?
Also, your arguments here remind me of a troll. But to give you the benefit of the doubt, I assume you are either a kid or foreign. You don't live in the western world do you?