LDFranck

POE/BTC - Waiting for confirmation

BINANCE:POEBTC   Po.et / Bitcoin
Looks like POE             have found a decent support at .5 fib level. According to Cryptocurrency Calendar we might have news on upcoming days - is suposed to be today, but we cant count with that.

Indicators:
CCI: we got a clear buy signal some time ago - it is lowering, but we havent got a sell signal yet.
STOCH: under 20lvl and uptrending.
MACD: above zero line, but the blue line (fast) crossed the orange line (slow).

I would reccomend to wait for a clear bull signal on the graph before starting the long position.
Remeber, I'm not a finnancial advisor, I'm just sharing my ideas with the community.
评论: Update: shorting POE
POE broke down the .5 fib support.
Indicators are showing a bearish momentum.

I would recommend to put some buy orders at key levels like the .38fib level and the bottom support (around .00000610).
This bearish momentum could end if the news got confirmed.
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
首页 股票筛选器 外汇信号搜索器 加密货币信号搜索器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
个人资料 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的支持通知 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出