From a technical standpoint, Here are the positives for-SQ:
1. Currently multiple buy Fractals.
2. The top upper indicator is a 34 day moving average, and this is positive. Very strong.
3. The is feeding in the uptrend.
4. Prices are trading above the .
5. The Forward (lower top) is strong. **
6. The is rising.
7. The 233 day moving average is rising (this is a Fibonacci number).
8. According to , you can establish an entry point, again and again, with each new valid .
9. The indicators under the chart (Chop, Chop Zone) have been green (up) for a long time. In fact, since August of 2016. This is a rare event. This is positive if you are long. But (important), when there is a draw-down, you can use this opportunity to establish your entry point, or, accumulate more in your position.
** The lower indicator on top is a forward projection. For an estimation of possible FORWARD TRENDING I use the Senkou Span A (Leading Span A): (Conversion Line + Base Line)/2)). This is the midpoint between the Conversion Line and the Base Line. The Leading Span A forms one of the two Cloud boundaries. It is referred to as "Leading" because it is plotted 26 periods in the future and forms the faster Cloud boundary. I then make an oscillator out of this and plot the progress up and down around a “zero line”.
SQ-has consistently been strong. I would consider SQ-as a core holding.
May all of your trades go well.