Stamps.com-Inc. is a provider of Internet-based mailing and shipping solutions. The Company operates through the Internet Mailing and Shipping Services segment. Under the Stamps.com-and Endicia branded solutions, the Company's customers use its service to mail and ship a range of mail pieces, including postcards, , flats and packages, using a range of United States Postal Service (USPS) mail classes, including First Class Mail, Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, Media Mail, and Parcel Select, and among others. Its customers include individuals, small businesses, home offices, medium-size businesses and large enterprises, and within these categories, the Company targets both mailers and shippers. In addition, the Company offers multi-carrier shipping solutions under the brand names ShipStation and ShipWorks. STMP-products and services include Mailing and Shipping Business and Customized Postage.
1. completed September 6th;
2. Phase energy begins decline September 6th (lower top);
3. cross on 5/34 and histogram within September 7th (top);
4. Price trades below conversion line September 7th;
5. Price trades below baseline September 9th;
6. Phase energy negative zero-line cross September 12th;
7. Sell September 13th (inside red box);
8. CHOP ZONE TURNS RED September 13th (under chart);
9. CHOP dips below shaded area September 14th as selling intensifies to the down side (under chart);
10. Price falls inside September 15th.
Trends can change in a hurry. Use the indicators listed above and protect your gains, or, minimize your losses.
Good luck to you in all your trades. Don.