1. Last valid sell Sell was Sept 21th.
2. Your compass for direction, the , is feeding weakly in a down trend, BUT JAWS ARE CLOSING.
3. CHOP is in the shaded area. This predicts NO TREND.
4. CHOP ZONE is red, indicating a downward bias.
5. Prices are trading below the .
6. Prices are below the baseline.
7. has red border.
1. Prices are ABOVE the red conversion line.
2. The 5/34 (top) has a cross. Histogram within is RISING.
3. The phase energy (top lower) is steadily RISING.
5. Buy at 101.247.
For an estimation of possible FORWARD TRENDING I use the Senkou Span A (Leading Span A): (Conversion Line + Base Line)/2)). This is the midpoint between the Conversion Line and the Base Line. The Leading Span A forms one of the two Cloud boundaries. It is referred to as "Leading" because it is plotted 26 periods in the future and forms the faster Cloud boundary. I then make an oscillator out of this and plot the progress up and down around a “zero line”. Currently the forward projection in starting to move upwards ever so slightly.
I HAVE THE RESULTS OF THESE CALCULATIONS IN THE TOP MIDDLE INDICATOR.
Will USDJPY-reverse trend and head higher? Who knows? All I am trying to show is the set-up is very favorable for this to happen.
The best of luck to you in all your trades. Don.