Silver: Uptrend continuation setup

FX:XAGUSD   白银/美元
If you missed the long entry in Silver , you can still get in as depicted on this chart, either after price makes a new daily high, or on a dip to 16.185, with stops under 15.942.
In related ideas you can see my long term analysis of silver , as well as the latest trade signal I emailed as part of my trading signals newsletter.
I'll be looking to add on dips, since our first entries are out of danger currently. It's still early to join this trend, and I expect it to evolve over the course of weeks. We'll monitor price action and the reaction to the Fed on June 15th, as well as the UK Brexit vote by the 23rd.
I reccomend risking between 0.5 and 1%.
Check out my updated track record here: http://pastebin.com/6CyyqnPT

If interested in my trading signals, or in personal tuition, contact me privately. I'm offering a considerable discount on a packaged course which includes access to my private trading signals list for a year.


Ivan Labrie

Link to Tim West's chatroom: https://www.tradingview.com/chat/#c8Bzrh...
We discuss setups like this often there. Feel free to stop by and subscribe to his indicator pack. If you have any questions ask.

Risk disclaimer: My analysis is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. I will not accept liability for any loss or damage including, without limitation, to any loss of profit which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance0.00%% on such information.
评论: Good progress here.
评论: If we get a dip to 16.704, we can add to silver longs (or enter there if not in)
stop at 16.332
Ivan, gold is expected to drop back down somewhere this week after the big up move from last week. I was in on silver since the breakout+pullback on the weekly chart, but since there is a big correlation between silver and gold, do you expect the same pullback in silver?
I don't know about a big pullback, if we get one, it'd be a buying opportunity I think.
I try to mostly react and not predict, specially in this fundamental and technical enviroment.
I'm holding longs, and will add if we retrace as per my plan. If for some reason, price action suggests adverse action, we might have to scratch the longs and wait for more clarity, but I don't expect that for now.
mabaert IvanLabrie
allright, thx for the reply!
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首页 股票筛选器 外汇筛选器 加密货币筛选器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
概述 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的客服工单 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出