Gold has been consolidating in recent times. In the meantime, it is coming out of this formation and doing up and down attacks. It is an instrument that is directly influenced by macroeconomic data and interest and requires more data to follow than many instruments. A double-top formation is noteworthy in the . 1250 $ level looks good for short positions. The 1215 level seems to be a suitable place for a long position. Another scenario is that there may be a sagging below 1200. There is not much data to support the short position above the 1250 level. If you have the idea that it's going to be over $ 1250, this is a very different matter and requires re-examination.
The requirements of the strategy;
- The price must reach the target area (POINT OF X)
- level should be in the overbought territory when the price comes to point of X.
- Price Must have come to X POINT with; corrections, Fibonacci retracements which I signed in the analysis.
- Price should be followed very carefully in 1 month period.
- Monthly, weekly, daily and 4-hour charts must be examined and evaluated individually.
- Fundamentals should be followed very carefully.
- You have to use the option or future market to hedge your strategy or position.
- If there is a discrepancy between these data, the analysis should be reassessed and modified if necessary. “No man ever steps in the same river twice!”
This is just a . No one has the ability to know the future.
I prepare the entry and exit levels in my analysis according to my own risk profile. Risk profile and money management are personal matters. Everyone has their own risk perception. You should assess your risk profile and change if it's necessary. ; Creates a forecast of the time of entry and exit after the fundamental is completed. In capital markets, without money management, you just lose money. Do not start without knowing the money management because the losses will be much more dramatic if you are doing leveraged trades.
There is a very critical issue. If you do not hedge your positions and strategies, you will be very sensitive to the dramatic movements that can be experienced up and down. You should take a position in options and market for this. and options market is a very deep and wide issue. If you do not know how to hedge your position, how to protect your position, how to trade options and , do not trade stocks. They will take your money from your hand !!!