If 0.70 breaks on the daily close, my two scenarios will be :
SCENARIO 1 : Down to 0.47 then if it hold back to 0.70
SCENARIO 2 : Down to 0.47 then it breaks and continue to 0.28 with is a bigger support.
If we reach the level of 0.28 I have mentioned on my analysis and if this level breaks, the why not 0.18 after that... :)
I do not believe it will go bellow 0.35-0.40 level. When mass buying began ripple costs 0.20 dollars. There was too much good news that I believe make price growth between 50-80%.
So from my point of view - current real price of ripple is 0.35-0.40.
Entire cryptomarket several months accumulates too much interest and it becomes overpriced a lot. Now it is just going back to normal, because the bubble bursts.
This normal is 0.35-0.40 level for XRP, and in my opinion around 5000 for BTC. I did not play BTC, I stop playing it a long time ago when I decide the price is not normal. Last summer I char it to reach around 5000 dollars in December 2017 - February 2018, so this is my only one thinking that this is the bottom of Bitcoin.
Unless the price of ripple close above 1.05 I stick on my analysis. Only a close above 1.05 would change my mind.
After that this is why I was saying to raaajesh that I prefer to go step by step. On my two scenario the 0.18 would be the next one but we are to far from this right now.
For me now what is important is only 1.05 and 0.47 and we will see what happen on those level.