- WaveTrend direction detection
- Customizable overbought and oversold level (set by default just like the original version)
- Possibility to modify the length of the channel (set by default same as the original version)
- Possibility of modifying mobile period (set by default same as the original version)
- Show ONLY overbought sales.
- Show all sales.
- Show ONLY purchases in oversold.
- Show all purchases.
- See histogram.
- See half signal.
- Paint Bars.
- Modification of colors.
The indicator has the following alerts:
- Sales in oversold
- All Sales
- Purchases in oversold
- All Purchases
- Purchases / Overbought sales / Sales
- All Sales / Purchases
- Change WT Direction
NOTE: This single indicator should not be taken as a trading strategy is only a tool for the trader that gives a sense of depth market and potential opportunities for purchase / sale which must be evaluated in the context generally used this indicator to look for positions in areas of overbought / sell, also for detecting differences, other aspects such as the direction of Wavetrend, levels, histogram, etc, also provide useful information.
Release Notes: Add a field to change reaction and color change direction WT, is set to 1 as fast (default), better greater number address filter but is slower.
Release Notes: Add a Hidden Divergences detector and Regulars (bulls and the bears), from setup can activate them, also can turn off the labels and leave only the lines, configure it to your liking.
NOTE: SCRIPT IN SPANISH
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.