- four differents
- Tenkan, Kijun, Chikou and Kumo (monochrome or not)
- labels : offset from line, color if you change style and with/without abbreviation
Time Frames :
◆ To add the indicator on your graph, go to "Indicators" then search for "MTF Ichimoku Cloud" and add the script to your favorites (anthonyf50).
◆ To display the indicator go to the indicator settings.
──────── CONFIGURATION ───────
─ First ichimoku : Show the first ichimoku
► Time frame : Select du time frame
Tenkan : Show the Tenkan
Kijun : Show the Kijun
Chikou : Show the Chikou
Kumo : Show the Kumo
▪ Monochrome : Kumo monochrome or two colors
Label : Show the labels
▪ Offset : Label offset
▪ Color : Label color (because you can't change the style of the label in "Style")
▪ Abbreviation : Label abbreviation (Tk → Tenkan)
◆ This indicator isn't perfect in the traditional market, it's possible that there are differences in the displacement on the display of large UT on small UT.
◆ On the crypto market, since it is 7/7 and 24/24 there is no problem.
◆ There may be slow display since TradingView requires a minimum of candles to make these calculations. Just zoom out and then zoom in to fix the problem.
◆ For an optimal and fast use of the indicator, I advise you to make templates for each UT with a dedicated configuration each time.
- display the 15m with everything
- display the 1h with the Kijun
- display the 4h with the Kijun
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.