It was inspired by the data terminals used by commercial traders.
Period selection can be set in the menu.
This script uses the adaptive period algorithm used by Autonomous LSTM and Relativity scripts.
Or you can set the period manually from the menu.
For more information about adaptive period this script uses:
This script works only for 1 day (1D) and 1 week (1W) time frames.
The most efficient time frame is 1 week because of different time-zones (1W) .
- Value changes on a percentage basis (%)
- Stock exchange values are calculated in dollar terms.
- Due to the advantage of movement, future data were chosen instead of spot values on the required instruments.
- Usa : S&P 500
- Japan: Nikkei 225 Futures
- England: United Kingdom ( FTSE ) 100
- Australia: Australia 200
- Canada: S&P / TSX Composite
- Switzerland: Swiss Market Index
- New Zealand: NZX 50 Index
- China: SSE Composite (000001)
- Denmark: OMX Copenhagen 25 Index
- Hong-Kong: Hang Seng Index Futures
- India: Nifty 50
- Norway: Oslo Bors All Share Index
- Russia: MOEX Russia Index
- Sweden: OMX Stockholm Index
- Singapore: Singapore 30
- Turkey: BIST 100
- South Africa: South Africa Top 40 Index
- Spain: IBEX 35
- France: CAC 40
- Italy: FTSE MIB Index
- Netherlands: Netherlands 25
- Germany : DAX
The script can be used as an indicator by putting it under the chart as shown above.
It is necessary to enlarge to see clearly.
Since it is not often looked at,such use is the best method for healthy interpretation.