"PineCoders" (MTF Selection Framework functions)!
The big advantage is that on 1 image you can easily see where
price is compared to 5 or less BB Bands (each of different Time Frames).
This gives a lot of area's!
- 1 (can be enabled/disabled - "Bollinger Bands"
- 4 (each can be enabled/disabled - "HTF Selection 1-4")
Each BB has its colour (can be changed)
- Labels (Timeframe and price) can be enabled/disabled
- Labels position and size can be changed
- Since the bands are often distracting, I also added a button to
enable/disable them at once (so you don't have to disable every single band)
> disable "Show BB bands"
> enable "Show BB bands"
It is also possible just to show the colour fill between bands
> enable "Colour fill between BB bands"
A bit "arty" isn't it? :)
There is, however, no need to duplicate the framework's functions when you need to use them with different arguments. This is a streamlined version of your script that shaves ~200 lines off. Would be a better example of how to use our MTF Framework: https://pastebin.com/nPzaFQxy
Feel free to use it to update your script. Regards,
I see! Thank you so much! Have updated this script,
will change the MTF MA/EMA's as well in the course of the next few days, thanks!
Changed the MTF MA/EMA's script as well ;)