- PLAY AROUND WITH: Renko brick size & TradingView Timeframe (for timeframe less than 1 day you d need to pay for the TV Pro subscription. Its ok, support them, they are good people with families and dogs and stuff they dont really need but bought anyway) to see what works best for you.
- WHY: Happy to share this simple and effective code/alert to increase community interaction amongst traders & make it rain.
- CONNECT: Feel free to send me private message if you d like to work together/share knowledge. Please no nudity - you sit on the computer all day eating ramen, who wants to see your physique?!
- CREDITS: Credit to @CryptoJoncis for reusing some of his Nasa-Toyota-efficient code. And to my mom & dad;)
- GIVE MORE: I can share a strategy on this. Password is 'please'
- HOW TO CREATE ALERTS IN TV (please dont message me for non TV systems like MT4): right click on indicator -> add alert -> renko magic alert -> sell -> greater than -> 0.9. Do the same for 'buy'. Remember that when you make an alert it will remember/save the timeframe, instrument and renko brick size that you used at the moment of creation of the alert so it wont work correctly if you change any of these 3 parameters)
The problem is that the time of alerts does not match that of backtesting (for ex-in backtest entry long 17.30- exit long 19.30, alert trigger entry long 18.00- exit long 20.00) and so on.
What do you think is the problem ???
Here - Must be on Traditional ...
If trading XBT ensure to have the correct xbtusd index market.
Thanks you ..
Now to figure out how to link TV to Bitmex
" Alert cannot be set on an ATR-based chart"
And if we come back to standards candle and use the script, we trigger every reversal candle so nothing about renko.
Anyone know how to use it ?