This is the version of the demarker I use to trade, I think think it is originally based off of /u/hpotter's work (which is obviously based off of the work of Tom DeMarker) but I have added some things - most usefully in my opinion, the ability to highlight areas of low and high volatility.
These signals require the previous bar to close above or below the...
Indicates "strong bars" similar to how Al Brooks defines them in his book-- these don't necessarily trigger entries but can be points of interest.
2-3 points as a signal bar size seems to work well, depending upon volatility.
This is combo strategies for get a cumulative signal.
This System was created from the Book "How I Tripled My Money In The
Futures Market" by Ulf Jensen, Page 183. This is reverse type of strategies.
The strategy buys at market, if close price is higher than the previous close
during 2 days and the meaning of 9-days Stochastic Slow...
BO - KBSignal show Put or Call Signal inoder to trade Binary Option.
1. Keltner Channel %K (indicator was published in my scripts)
2. OBV's %B (indicator was published in my scripts)
B. Rule of Signal
1. Rule 1: No Signal
- %K is the highest of 3 periods => Possible a Pivot High
- %K is the lowest of 3 periods => Possible a Pivot Low
- Previous %K...
I have been working on this script the lasts days, it's a collaboration with an uruguayan mate.
* It has been optimized for 4h charts, use it on other at your own risk.
* Always use Stop Loss, since it might give false signals after a long trend.
* I'm still working on it, I'm going to add candlestick pattern filtering.
Thanks for your...
Buy and Sell Signal Arrows
Tack Marks to show how close the next opposite arrow might be- showing possible trend reversals
Standard Bollinger Bands
10-Day SMA Line
THE NITTY GRITTY
For starters, all values listed below can be changed in the settings. Length of time, as well as source, can be...
This Indicator helps you spot crosses between moving averages.
Thought to combine short term and long term strategies.
A complementary element for your trading tool belt.
The First study (short term):
Helps you visualise the relation between two simple moving averages (9,21) by default.
The Second study (long...