usgol_crypto

BTC few dayes to determine bull vs bear ($11.8K vs $9.8K)

BITSTAMP:BTCUSD   比特币/美元
Since we touched the local bottom at ~$6K, we have had a bull run, forming fractals of H&S . It seems that we are getting closer to a big decision point.

EW counts nicely for the current bull run from $6K towards ~$11.8K. At the same time, we are formin a larger H&S . CBOE             contract closing on 23nd could also have some say in this.

I believe we will get a bounce from ~11.8K - $12K range to perform the right should in the inverted H&S . This will also match an EW ABC pattern.

* Support at $9.8K-$10K:
If it holds, we rally up to the neckline of H&S , and if broken we enter bull market. Target will be around $17K with chances of new ATH             .

If it does NOT hold, we proceed with bear market, and market needs to decide how low it can go. Major previous trendlines is visualized. Worst case we hit the bottom of channel, but I find this very unlikely to go that low - time will show :)
评论: Things started to go a bit faster than expected... Anticipating $9.8K levels.

评论: We are approaching the right shoulder, lets see if we break support around 9.8-10 or we bounce off. It looks like the majority LONG from CBOE will be wrong...

That H&S is still in play even though we breached the lower support at $9.8K. Volume is low at the moment, believe many waiting to see if H&S plays out or not...

回复
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首页 股票筛选器 外汇筛选器 加密货币筛选器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
概述 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的支持通知 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出