ETHBTC, ETHUSD , DASHBTC & DASHUSD were dumped to serve several purposes:
1) Accumulate more BTC & USD for distribution to other CHEAPER Alt Coins [Including Monero to pump it without using much of their BTC , USD & CNY CAPITAL they had already.
2) Much of the USD was used to continue the pump with BTC before profit taking at approximately $1,150 USD down to approximately $810 across all exchanges with the BTC they accumulated ever since the BitFinex Hack when blood was in the streets.
3) BTC is worth much more than any other alt coins. NOW, they have plenty of USD capital to carry the other more expensive alt coins. Which are ETH, DASH & XMR. Let me remind you; ETH, DASH & XMR are not only more expensive than other alt coins through their next plan.
4) I believe their next plan is to carry ETH and DASH through to a double or triple breakout with a double or single throwback. XMR will more than likely follow BTC and not get thrown back as much as ETH. I'm beginning to wonder if DASH will be another "pet" of theirs to hoard as they are hoarding XMR? I have not done my homework on DASH as I have ETH and XMR.
5) Keep in mind all of the other CHEAPER Alt coins. There are MANY of them. They are currently being carried through cycles to a potential spring and/or up thrust. Some will not conclude with a spring and/or up thrust but rather just a simple pump and dump.
Keep in mind, all of the cheaper alt coins are going through different cycles to what may or may not be a spring. Some will spring; some won't . Groups of cheaper alts are chosen to make respective moves at different times during their cycles. All of the cheaper alt coins can assist with redistributing capital to the more expensive Alt Coins to move them.
Share your thoughts....
3) BTC is worth much more than any other alt coins. NOW, they have plenty of USD capital to carry the other more expensive alt coins. Which are ETH, DASH & XMR. Let me remind you; ETH, DASH & XMR are not only more expensive than other alt coins but they are also traded in US Dollars.