BITFINEX:BTCUSD   比特币/美元
ok so update to last idea
minor correction extended the last triangle (5 mini waves then drop) but found support and redraw of the purple area/triangle.
so no real change apart from higher:
1) push up through old trendline (less likely)
2) small correction/drop through trend to support and continue along the new extended triangle/trendline -
3) drop - which would be neat for my gartley pattern , but apart from wanting this to come true because it would fit nicely

all depends on which primary wave we are in i.e. was the big drop wave 4 (and we are in first part of wave 5) or... 5k was 5th wave and we are still in correction mode
history says we are, but needs confirmation either way. on the bullish side we jumped out of the ichimoku cloud yesterday and TD             -0.34% indicator positive.

as always this is not investment advice etc. all points, timescales and patterns bound to be off - much better analysis out there from others!
评论: Ok so option 1, let's see how high and whether it holds/falls after peak. Assuming 5th wave similar to 1st then peak at 5k... Quite likely to correct first then push higher, but we'll find out soon
评论: popped out of the triangle last night, but straight back in.
RSI v. high
评论: so up it went - nice
so based on this chart its got a big fib box (up to 10k intially) between now and the end of next month (roughly). This fits in with the TD weekly count (currently at 2) assuming now shocks/surprises...
评论: Update:
评论: still inside the box but close to the edges
So another td count of 9 on Sunday, so spot on as per popular video (TV) for a fall. Already signs of falling and RSI v.high. could pop up a bit higher first though as bull flag and not day 9 yet. Then 4 days of falls, let's see how low she goes. Lots of support (on bitfinex at least) so I'd be surprised if 5k didn't hold. Not a huge amount of resistance above so I think 10k is looking more likely (everyone been talking about for long enough). Wherever it peaks, big extended fall afterwards likely somewhere between 2-3k maybe, but extended correction possible maybe combined timing with stock markets. 22k next?
回复
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首页 股票筛选器 外汇筛选器 加密货币筛选器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
概述 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的支持通知 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出