we are going to have one or two legs down before we get real moon in a month or two from now we should see a strong start of a new uptrend.
now we will wait for 600 test, if it turns resistance we will hold the rest of position for original target of 580.
if 600 turns support & holds for over 1-2 hours i will close & take profits for the remainder of the position.
good luck with your trades.
good trade, slow to start with & nice finish.
too much indecision right now it could breakup so best to lock in profits here.