VOLUME II: "BTC to 9K" within 48 hours!

Bitcoin is going back to 9k? I thought the bulls were gone!

I will state the facts as I am preferring to keep my analysis shorter now purely for timing reasons.

Support at 8k
~We've seen the support here before and this is where I believe it will act and continue to retrace to for the time being before continuation.

Elliot Impulse
~Very strong formation of Elliot impulse as show in light blue. Not the most reliable measurement for analysis but in this situation it could be very probably tied in with the extension facts.

Fib Extension
~Looking at a really good place to retrace back to 100% from swing high to swing low from support after crossing the 78.

Buy Volume
~Buy volume on the increase again.

Potential Gains
~This will render you about a 12-13% gain if you enter and exit perfectly from 8k to 9k ride.
~My recommendation is to set stoplosses at 7750 range if you get in at 8000, and then sell between 8.4k and 9k taking profits where the supports lie.

If you made money on my 3 winning calls I posted yesterday a follow would be appreciated!

I'm not a financial advisor and nothing I say is a fact, any losses made through these decisions do not hold me accountable.

If you liked this short post, be sure to follow and like.

评论: I did the elliot impulse wrong, it's meant to be a tad higher but it doesn't affect too much :)
Going back to 4,800...5th Eliott wave will make sure to send it there...even if u do Fibonacci at a conservative level on the parabolic movement u get the 4,800...don’t take people so easily, give them the full picture

My main argument here would be it has to break multiple supports successively and there is less media FUD driving the price down as a whole. I don't see it breaking the 6k barrier either. Elliot wave is generally unprobable unless tied with another form of confirmation.

I just offer people what I see on a short term basis from the 4h-1d timeframe. This sort of thing is very subjective my friend and as I say, my opinion isn't obselete and you could be 100% right!

I learn more from my mistakes anyway, either situation is a win/win for me personally, however I reccomend holding fiat instead of tether if you are holding till 4.8-5k.
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首页 股票筛选器 外汇筛选器 加密货币筛选器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
概述 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的客服工单 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出