Possible GEO formation, wait for pull back before long

35 1
This is my attempt to learn GEO formation from 4xForecaster, he is the Man!

CEQP is highly undervalued from a fundamental prospective, however, the overall market condition is not helping. Some legal issues are supposed to be sorted out in 2 weeks. By that time, the market could be in a very bad mood.

The 3/31/2016 deadline past and many buyers got disappointed. In the next 2 weeks CEQP will likely pull back to $9.50 support area and possibly even lower. A perfect buy and hold stock anywhere below $10.
I didn't wait until it retraced to $9s to jumped in. After careful analyzing the chart, I concluded it's under careful accumulation. Entered most positions between $10 and $11.

Sold all of my position between $17.60 and $19.20. Still a bargain for long term investors but no longer among the very best deals in the market. Will re-enter if it retraces back to $15 (very likely in the next 2 months).

Target in 12 months: $25-$30.
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首页 股票筛选器 外汇筛选器 加密货币筛选器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
概述 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的客服工单 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出