Fxprotrader

Copper Potential Big Move Up

(FX:COPPER)  
FX:COPPER  
144 0 7
Price will soon test a key level. A divergence with MACD makes me believe that we might have a breakout above this level. In this case we should wait for a correction and go long. If price bounce at this key level and retrace, we should look for a breakout to the down and sell, following the trend.
评论: Price has broken that level as we expected. We should now wait for a correction and buy the market
简体
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
台灣
首页 股票筛选器 外汇信号搜索器 加密货币信号搜索器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
个人资料 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的支持标签 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出