Looking to see if we get more bearish price action before really moving in on this trade. If we do then awesome! If we don't and the market pushes up let's reconsider selling it at the blue structure area (strong structure area).
Other than that I'm BEARISH on this move. Let's get ready to ride this wave down!!!
Both targets reached. Looking to get back in once market settles down post US interest rate decision
Possible double top formation. Looking for a small short trade towards blue structure line.