I have been back and forth on this thing a little bit, but it is consolidating on 15 min right now to possibly break out. I was just thinking, the fact that it broke the trend line doing a flat, it actually checks out to have possibly corrected a leading diagonal and it did trap sellers before it broke out of consolidation. There is potential for it to go up possibly a lot, so basically if you entered now, it has to go from here. I'm seeing a possible retrace on AN and if that is the case this would have more upside than EA . I wouldn't want to hold it if it breaks the low at this point. And to those of you who watched my weekly update last night I got out of all my yen pairs except for UJ and will look to enter those by buy stop orders, awaiting further confirmation. ( CJ , NJ , AJ) for example.
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首页 股票筛选器 外汇筛选器 加密货币筛选器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
概述 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的客服工单 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出