TRADING STEPS FOR PURE KS TRADING:
1. Decide on the market direction using the direction of the KS as mentioned previously. If price is inside the kumo (clouds) do not trade for that day.
2. Your job after that is easy. Buy/Sell with an order at the KS
3. Place the stop loss (SL) at the previous day's high/low
4. Everyday, update your SL to the previous day's high/low
5. If the KS goes flat for longer than 25 candles then liquidate the position
6. If you are stopped out then restart the process
I hope you try this method and enjoy its profits
Stay tuned guys and please follow, like and comment
For instance, you state on D4 you'd sell at KS... but the KS moves and intersects the price action more than once that day. - If you place the sell at KS anytime before 7am, it won't get filled. if you place the sell at KS anytime after 15pm, you loose most likely.
I covered that in my educational material where i talked about static vs dynamic KS
Please take some time to read it there
If the time frame is in hours, is the buy order (set to KS) updated every three, 6, 12, or 24?
It's stated the SL is updated once a day, just not sure what to make of the buy orders. (Over the last week, most orders I've placed haven't been filled when put on the KS)...
it would be around 1.285
If you are trading in a ranging market, do you still use the ichimoku or other tool?
I use ichimoku for all markets
Infact, ichimoku is the only tool that can be applied to both trending and ranging markets
Can you please give an example how you trade the ranging markets?