IOTA - BTC Futures FUD is Over, To Infinity and Beyond!

The amount of novice trader panic buying at the all time high indicates a very strong resistance point at $5.5 as everyone is trapped there. A second resistance point is at $5.15 when we failed to break it on 12/6 and 12/8. A third resistance point is at $4.45 where we have successful passed and broke out on 12/7, but failed to breakout on 12/10. As of now we're looking to retest $4.45 again, if we managed to breakout, it is a very bullish signal. We're very likely to go all the way back to $5.15 before bouncing back down.

We have 2 support. A weaker support at $3.75 as seen on 12/8 and 12/10. A super major support at $3.5 as seen on 12/8 and 12/9. We have managed to stay above $3.5 despite all the BTC FUD indicates that $3.5 is a very solid support. If $3.5 support breaks, we're looking to sell everything immediately.

Trade Setup:
- Stop Loss at somewhere around $3.5
- Sell 30% IOTA at $5.15 to secure profit in case we can't break through $5.15 resistance.
- If we manage to break out of $5.5, there's nothing that can stop us. Sell 70% at $5.9
评论: We have broke through the $4.45 resistance. We're looking to go all the way up to $5.15 before the second resistance point.
评论: We failed to break through $4.45 resistance. We're very likely to go down. We'll wait for the second 1h candle to confirm the signal.
评论: As of now, Stoch, MACD, and CCI is showing a huge buying momentum. We might be retesting $4.45 again. Hopefully we break that before tomorrow morning.
评论: Good morning, It seems that no much had happened over night, but the gap between the bottom and $4.45 resistance is getting smaller and smaller. It seems that IOTA id hsving a rough time breaking through this resistance. We failed twice yesterday, let's see what will happen today.

$4.45 resistance is quite strong, we've tried a total of 3 times as of now. I'm predicting a breakout by midnight. Boillinger Band is getting narrower indicates either a significant advance or decline in the future.

So far so good. Let's play a little game predicting when the breakout occurs.

MACD, CCI, and Stoch indicating a good and strong buying momentum from the market.

New Trade Setup:
Stop Loss: $4
Take Profit #1: $4.9 (20%)
Take Profit #2: $5.1 (20%)
Take Profit #3: $5.9 (60%)
评论: Bounced above the trend line as expected. If we have enough volume, expect a breakout before the end of tomorrow tonight.

Please remember, a Bollinger Band Squeeze indicates both a huge INCREASE or DECREASE. If we do fall below the trend line, we will no longer be going long but instead shorting it. If that happens, I'll make a new post with a new setup.

Good luck to all and good night.
评论: Sooner than I've expected, we broke through $4.45 resistance. Waiting for second 30 min candle for confirmation.
评论: Breakout confirmed! We have a significant amount of increase in volume. Strong buying momentum on CCI, MACD, and Stoch.
评论: First Target of $4.9 reached. Trust me, don't be greedy. Secure that profit first.
评论: It is very unlikely that we fall below $4.45 again after the breakout, so feel free to increase your position from the $4.9 trade we've profited from. I'm looking for $5.2 and above by morning. If the trend breaks, we will short it.
评论: We are running low on volume due to LTC fomo. It'll be interesting to see what would happen when LTC pump is over. Overall, we are still in a safe spot.

New Stop Loss: $4.39

If we break below $4.45 it's game over. we will stop going long and proceed to short it when that happens.
评论: We bounced off of $4.5 support. Most likely going back up, waiting for second 1h candle for confirmation. We should be able to reach our second target by tonight.
交易手动结束: Stop loss of $4.39 reached. We will wait to reach re enter once we see momentum.
交易开始: re enter. 2nd 1h candle shows a bounce back up from our support at $4.45

Very sorry for the late update, I had no wifi
Any update?
Great TA and clear comments. thanks for the good work man!
IOTA is bouncing back fast - 4.7 as I type... any updates?
Take Profit #1: $4.9 (20%)
Take Profit #2: $5.1 (20%)
Take Profit #3: $5.9 (60%)
when you say this, what do you mean? is this you taking 20% profit at #1 the #2 then 60% @ #3 ?

essentially when would you buy again, with an order at $4.5x ?

sorry for the n00b question, just trying to understand the logic.
ErnestEA CharlieTecho
@CharlieTecho, Just selling 20% of the IOTA that you own. you may of course choose to increase your position by buying at a lower price.
@ErnestEA, thanks for the reply Ernest. Makes more sense on how the strategy works.
@ErnestEA , I noticed it just touched 4.5 support then, would the 45 min candle need to close below 4.5 support to confirm trend reversal?
Or maybe we just have a correction after a big triangle breakout?
And it's connected with running out of volume due to LTC ride...
Do you think ~$7 is out of reach for the next 24-48 hrs (13th-14th IOTA meetups)?
+2 回复
So, what are you thinking now? The price keeps up, or it will be adjusted now?
Good . First Profit i got it , i have just Buy agian 4.730,waiting next target
ZH 简体中文
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
首页 股票筛选器 外汇筛选器 加密货币筛选器 财经日历 如何运作 图表功能 网站规则 版主 网站 & 经纪商解决方案 插件 图表库 功能请求 博客 & 新闻 常见问题 帮助 & 维基 Twitter
概述 个人资料设置 账号和账单 我的客服工单 联系支持 已发表观点 粉丝 正在关注 私人消息 聊天 退出