However, a fellow trader asked me to take a look at this and on an Hourly Chart, I see a trade setup. R:R 4:1
Professional Trader and Trading Educator
DISCLAIMERS TO VIEWERS OF MY POSTS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. If you don't agree with my views or analysis and looking to just be mischievous, it's very simple, FOLLOW SOMEONE ELSE
2. I am not here to give you financial advice and if you take a trade it is YOUR FULL RESPONSIBILITY, not mine.
3. I am not your Professional Trading Mentor or here to provide you with a Free Professional Trading Advisory Service.
4. I am not obliged to provide analysis, commentary or answer any of your questions. I am here to trade for my sole benefit, not for your benefit.
5. I am a paid member, not a free member, so I am on Trading Views to use their paid services. My presence on TV is not to provide you with analysis.
6. I am happy to help you in your trading if I choose to and I feel you are being courtesy. It is my free choice to answer you, I am not obliged to.
7. If I provide and give up MY VALUABLE TIME providing analysis to you please respect that I am providing it FREE of charge. Appreciate it and don't take it for granted.
8. If you comment to me, simply be courteous and we can show each other mutual respect. If you are rude or disrespectful I will ignore you or send you a curt reply.
9. If you are abusive I will report you and will leave it to the moderators to decide if you should be banned.
10. If you don't like my views eg If I think Bitcoin is going up and you think it is going down, then please do not abuse me just for having opposing view to you. Show us all your analysis, don't hide behind rude comments and alias name. Lack of analysis shows lack of knowledge and experience.
11. I have no issue with you expressing your opinion or disagreeing with my views but please DON'T DISRESPECT me or other traders or write personal comments, this is offensive.
12. I have over 10years+ solid Trading Experience. I do not need to justify myself to you my knowledge and experience, my analysis and commentary demonstrate my skills and expertise.
With a trailing stop loss you would have achieved Break-Even and no loss.
Now we must reassess - time to stay out of NEO until we have an opinion.
thanks for your great trades.
this was unfortunate.
are you able to suggest some trailing SL/BE change on your set ups?
Stick to our Plan.
Cryptos are not as simple as just following Bitcoin my friend. Example Ripple preceded Bitcoin move